How to Book
#1 Tip Book Online and Print Your Tickets at Home
1. BOOK ONLINE
For all shows you can book on this website.
2. BY PHONE
Booking agents may vary for each show. Check individual show listings for booking details
Main booking agents:
- Ticketmaster 1300 660 013 (includes all shows at Melbourne Town Hall, Trades Hall, Victoria Hotel, the Hi-Fi, RMIT Capitol Theatre, Portland Hotel, Swiss House, The Bosco (City Square), Arthur's Bar (at Rosati), European Bier Café and Roxanne)
- Ticketek 132 849 (includes Forum Theatres & Comedy Theatre)
3. IN PERSON
- Booking agents may vary for each show. Check individual show listings for details
- Tickets can be purchased at the Melbourne Town Hall Box Office, Trades Hall Box Office, Ticketmaster and Ticketek outlets in advance, and at the door of most venues on the night of the show.
- Box Office queues at the Melbourne Town Hall can be long and we recommend booking in advance. To purchase tickets on the night, arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time
- Tickets can be collected at the show venue
- Box Office queues at the Melbourne Town Hall can be long. When picking up pre-paid tickets arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time.