Class Clowns aims to:
• Help kids develop their comic writing and performance skills
• Provide recognition and exposure of budding comedy talent
• Enable young people to work with and learn from professional comedians
• Build appreciative comedy audiences for the future
'I think Class Clowns is a sneak preview of the future of Australian comedy. The grand finalists showed so much raw talent and hilarity, that the older comedians on the judging panel joked about sabotaging careers and stealing material. If the Class Clowns program was around when I was in school, I probably would've found my comedic calling earlier and not had that awkward Goth phase'
- Lawrence Leung, 2012 Class Clowns National Final Judge
'The Class Clowns final was full of wonderful, bizarre, orginial thinkers that made me laugh and laugh and laugh. The future of comedy is a strange and inspired place.'
- Frank Woodley, 2013 Class Clowns National Final Judge