noun, plural tom·fool·er·ies.
1. foolish or silly behaviour; tomfoolishness.
2. a silly act, matter, or thing.
3. Thomas Green (Nominee Best Comedy - Emerging 2013 Adelaide Fringe Awards).
4. "Green's quick-witted exchanges and improvisation with audience members are truly impressive, clever and natural. ★★★★" Adelaide Advertiser
5. "Green's delivery is colourful and energetic... making him hands down one of the best local comedians on offer." dB Magazine
6."Bounds onto the stage with infectious enthusiasm." RIP IT UP